September 27, 2013

Special Gift with October Appointment

To see the most current schedule, please visit the blog post "Special Gift with October Appointment" on my new website: www.heatherrizzo.com/blog



Hard to believe that Return to Balance turns eight years old next month! As a small (hint, hint something BIG is coming soon) part of the celebration, all of my October clients will get one of my favorite "must have/can't live without it" items as a special gift from me.

Here's all that's left for October openings** so contact me to schedule today and reserve your bonus gift!

Open time-frame appointments*
10:00 - 11:00 - Tues, Oct 22
10:00 - 11:00 - Tues, Oct 29
 
*Your session can start at ANY time within the indicated time frame, on the hour or half-hour preferred but not necessary.
 
Additional specific daytime openings:
11:00 - Oct 22, 29
3:00 - Oct 16, 29
4:00 - Oct 16
 
Additional specific evening openings:
5:00 - Oct 17 (NEW opening)
7:15 - Oct 9
 
**Schedule up to date as of 10-2-2013. Sessions are by appointment only. Must contact me to receive confirmation of appointment.

No comments: