September 26, 2013

Transforming Inspired Ideas into Reality


Article overview: I’m currently working on transforming ideas I’ve collected over the past 2.5 years, in how to better serve my Return to Balance Community, into a reality. Also if you like discounted, even *free*, sessions and bonus gifts read on.


As I mentioned in a previous post, the past year has been challenging with the announcement of my husband’s job being relocated. Through this challenge, however, has risen opportunity. While being able to take care of my daughter between our two schedules was a wonderful option that not all families have the luxury of, it made it infeasible for a variety of reasons to implement all of the expansion ideas I had for Return to Balance.

For the past 2.5 years I’ve been compiling ideas in how to better serve my Return to Balance Community and now, because of the space created by having to utilize additional support for the care of my daughter, I have the opportunity to transform these inspired ideas into a reality. There are so many projects scheduled for the next 3-6 months that for the first time in the seven years of my practice I’ve hired someone to help me execute these ideas.   

October Anniversary Celebration: I’m SO excited to announce that I will be launching one of these BIG inspired-ideas early next month to celebrate the beginning of Return to Balance’s 8th year! I’m so over-flowing that I can’t contain myself so here’s a hint:  if you like discounted, even *free*, sessions you won’t want to miss this BIG announcement. (If you aren’t already an ezine subscriber, click here to visit my tips page to subscribe.)

October Bonus Gift: as part of this anniversary celebration/client appreciation I am giving all October clients one of my must-have/can’t live without items as a special gift from me!!  Contact me today to schedule a session and reserve your gift, limited appointments available.

My goal is to help you find simple ways to return to balance and live a pain-free, happy, healthy life. These changes, upgrades, etc. are designed to also simplify your life as a Return to Balance Community member. Details of these projects will be announced in future ezines and posts but for now here’s a Sneak Peak of the Vision for Fall 2013 and Winter 2014:

  • Expanded Office Hours (including daytime spots) to reduce/eliminate time spent waiting for an appointment – launched September 2013
  • Reintroduction of Advanced Scheduling – launched September 2013
  • Convenient/User friendly systems such as online/advance payment and booking---no more rushing to the ATM or worrying about forgetting your checkbook ;-)
  • New Individual and Group Programs, Workshops, Webinars and Products
During the last 2.5 years I’ve also spent a lot of time expanding the tools in my healing toolbox. Some of these were reflected in the upgrade of the Intuitive Bodywork and Digging Deeper sessions and the Transcending Pain Program for Women launched earlier this year. That, however, was the tip of the ice berg of the advanced trainings I’ve been doing…one of which is going to be taking me overseas very soon :-)

I can’t wait to share more about my vision with you! Stay tuned!

No comments: